Thank you for your interest in Code 3 Security & Protection Services. We are a licensed organization governed by the respected states where employment is provided. We are compliant with all federal and individual state employment and security laws, contractual requirements and the fair credit reporting act.
For MD, DC, VA, and DE applicants must apply in person between the hours:
- Mon: 9am-4pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am-1pm (see location below)
- Wednesday: 9am-2pm
- Thursday: 9am-4pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Code 3 will be Hiring at the Holiday Inn Express In Washington, DC on 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29 from 9:30-1pm
1917 Bladensburg Road, NE
Washington, DC 20002
All applicants must dress interview appropriate. Only the applicant is allowed in office to apply. If you do not comply you will not be considered for employment.
For Florida Applicants please call 727.576.1859 to schedule a time to apply.
SECURITY OFFICER GUIDELINES
To be considered for employment with Code 3 Security, Security Officers must meet our MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS and QUALITY STANDARDS as listed below:
- At least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- High school diploma / GED or at least 10 years of verifiable work experience
- Ability to provide proof of ability to work in the United States
- At least one verifiable employer
- Ability to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
- No felony convictions or criminal history that would impact ability to perform the duties of the position or that would pose an unreasonable risk to Code 3 Security employees, clients or the general public.
- Ability to successfully complete the Code 3 Security Officer Basic written exam
- Ability to provide quality customer service daily as well as handle crisis situations efficiently and effectively at a client site.
Quality is meeting and/or exceeding our customer and Code 3 Security expectations and standards for service and value.
Code 3 Security Officers:
- Always come to work and are on time
- Have a neat, professional appearance
- Have a friendly and professional demeanor
- Have good communication skills
- Understand and successfully execute Post Orders
- Are capable of handling typical issues and problems professionally
- Have a reliable and clean motor vehicle
- Have access to an active and fully functioning cellular phone
- Have access to the internet and daily access to their own email address
STATE MANDATED LICENSING
Many states requires the security officer to possess and maintain a valid security officer’s license in the state in which the officer is employed. If you currently hold a valid license, please bring a copy to your interview. In some states, transfer and new license fees may be required.
Men – Conventional haircut, a natural color, collar length in the back, less than half the ear covered on the side. Neat, closely trimmed and groomed beard and mustache (if allowed at the client site). No earrings or piercing to be worn while on duty.
Women – Conventional haircut, a natural color; if shoulder length or longer, must be pulled back for safety. Post-type earrings no larger than a dime may be worn. No other visible piercing while on duty.
Code 3 Security will make reasonable accommodations for appearance for religious reasons in accordance with state and federal law.
WHEN COMING IN FOR AN INTERVIEW, come dressed appropriately and be prepared with the following information:
- A copy of the application completed in full.
- Photo ID – Driver’s license or State ID, Military ID or passport
- Documentation that indicates you are legally authorized to work in the United States, as listed on and required for completion of the I9 form
- Original or a certified copy of High School or College diploma or GED
- DD214 (Military Service Discharge)
- Valid Security License or Guard Card (where applicable)
- Other documentation as requested
HOW TO APPLY
Please print, fill out, and bring with you a copy of our application found at the bottom of this page. Bring with you two forms of ID. If prior military; please also bring a copy of DD214.
You MUST apply IN PERSON
Headquarters all MD, DC, VA applicants:
3273 Pine Orchard Lane, Suite D (located in rear of building)
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Please check our Facebook or Twitter Accounts for other applications acceptance events.
For information of positions available in Florida: please call 727.576.1859
MD, DC, VA:
Thank you for your interest in Code 3 Security & Protection Services.
Human Resources Department:
For Employment Inquires/ Current Employees:
Jocelyn Swarm- HR Director
Please do not fax or email applications. Applications are only accepted in person.
For Employment Verifications:
Desiree Greaver- HR Specialist